Hand nailing vs Nail guns
ROOFING DONE RIGHT
Brothers Roofing takes pride in offering hand nailed roofs. Though a client's roof can be completed in quicker time with nail guns, the quality may be compensated because of it. Listed are a few reasons why we choose the old school method of hand nailing shingles.
- Roofers that hand nail can determine whether or not the nail catches the wood.
- Hand nailing ensures accurate placement onto shingle.
- Does not puncture completely through shingle.
- Nail guns are not precise in placement.
- High pressure guns cause the nail to lift during high winds.
- Low pressure guns will result in the nail sticking up, causing leaks.
- Roofers using pressured guns will rush with work, causing careless placement.